Raptors Jerseys 2015-2016

Raptors Jerseys 2015-2016
Loving the look of the jerseys this season!

Tuesday, 7 June 2016

A YouTube Subscription That Should Never Be Promoted Again (Not In a Million Years)

YouTube is basically my life in social media. It's where I get to know the latest trends, my source of entertainment, and has helped me SEVERAL times in solving math problems that I did not understand at all. I would search up a video then click on the one that looks the most favourable. The moment the video starts, BOOM! An ad pops up interrupting me from watching the video. I hate it and it annoys me since most of the ads aren't even related to the video or is any of interest. However, there's a way to remove those pesky ads from videos.

YouTube is releasing a subscription that will completely remove ads away from YouTube. For only $9.99 a month, you will never have to watch YouTube with ads ever again. Sounds great right? WRONG! That subscription is terrible and a complete a waste of money.

The price is definitely not worth it! When you add up the total cost of the subscription in a year, it is around $120. You're wasting that much money on removing ads that most of the time are only 15 seconds long. $9.99 to remove ads that are usually 15 seconds long; might as well go back to solving a math problem.

Yes, the advertisers are doing this to sell their product(s) to the audience and that youtubers need ads in their videos to gain money. But, I'd rather watch my videos without ads. In the end result, while it does annoy me, I would rather watch my videos with ads than pay such an expensive fee. (The ads aren't even that long anyway).

1 comment:

  1. wat up koral i agree with you.
    Ads are extremely annoying in my opinion and it irks me for YouTube to offer a $9.99 per month to get rid of the annoying ads. Most notable, nowadays ads are even longer and the skip ad button doesnt seem to exist anymore. I know ads are supposed to earn revenue but it sacrifices the temper of millions of people.

    I absolutely agree with your opinion.

    When ads are longer than the actual video -_-

    ReplyDelete